In this article
UK Research SnapshotThe UK has many active research groups working in digital music research. These groups publish their work in an international context and are making valuable contributions to both the development of knowledge and the development of the field.
The DMRN Roadmap project made two surveys of research activity to determine:
- the scope and extent of UK research in digital music;
- research specialisms of research groups and the focus of UK research activities.
The UK Research Snapshot provides:
- Evidence of research activity in a wide range of digital music topics
- An outline of UK research strengths in digital music
- A "picture" of current activity in the field
- A resource for researchers and students